call for submissions: Ginger Piglet Press

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 8:28 AM
      We love short things with distinct voices; flash prose, prose poetry,
      and maybe, someday, novellas. We like innovative literary efforts, but
      mostly we like stories that are told uniquely well. We like things that
      are true and untrue, so long as they make vivid images and a have pace
      we can feel. Simply put; we like good stuff.
      Submissions Manager:
      http://gingerpigletpress.submishmash.com/Submit

      If you have something with stanzas or otherwise outside of this
      guideline, but think we must see it, please don’t hesitate to send it.
      Please take a look at the first issue of Ginger Piglet to see what
      we’re looking for; gingerpiglet.magcloud.com.
      We are currently accepting submissions for the second issue of Ginger
      Piglet through our submissions manager.
      Guidelines:
      * Send up to, but no more than, three pieces of flash prose (fiction or
      nonfiction) or prose poetry in separate documents.
      * We will only consider previously unpublished work.
      * We encourage simultaneous submissions, but please let us know if a
      piece is accepted elsewhere.
      * We like variety, but please don’t send genre fiction, interviews, or
      reviews, etc.
      Your bio:
      * We would like to bring you fame and notoriety, or at minimum, a few
      more interested readers, so please, include a bio of no more than 100
      interesting and important words.
      * Include a link to your blog/website and an email address you’d like
      published. If you’d prefer not to have your email published, let us
      know.
      Publishing rights:
      * Someday we hope to pay, even if a small amount, to our contributors,
      but are unable to at this time.
      * We reserve first-publishing rights, after which the rights return to
      you. We currently do not publish online except for the issue being
      available in PDF form.
      * Please give us mention if your work should be published elsewhere.

      Guest Bloggers
      We also collect nonfiction submissions on writing and other fun things
      for our blog on a rolling basis. See our submissions guidelines at our
      submissions manager on submishmash:
      http://gingerpigletpress.submishmash.com