call for electronic fiction chapbook submissions

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2011
      [Subject]: Call for Fiction Submissions: Wordrunner Electronic
      Chapbooks

      This small press publishes four online collections annually of fiction,
      poetry or memoir, usually featuring one author. For the fall 2011
      echapbook we will consider mini-collections of fiction by up to six
      authors on the theme of loss, to be published around September 15.

      We want to read about any kind of loss and its impact, be it serious or
      humorous or both.

      Submit one, two or three short stories between 1,000 and 3,500 words
      each (approximately). At least one story should be previously
      unpublished.

      Submissions will be accepted beginning July 1, 2011. Last day to submit
      is August 21, 2011.

      Payment per story: $10 to $20, depending on final selections. See

      www.echapbook.com/submissions.htm

      for detailed guidelines.