call for submissions: Prairie Wolf Press Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      The editors of Prairie Wolf Press Review, a literary online journal,
      announce our open reading period from July 1 to Sept. 1 for our next
      two issues: October 26, 2011 and March 20, 2012.
      Prairie Wolf Press values the density of language; the impact of the
      wisely considered word.
      Our inaugural issue can be viewed at prairiewolfpress.com.

      All prose submissions to Prairie Wolf Press Review must be one thousand
      or fewer words in
      length and be in .doc or .docx format. Send up to three poems.
      In the subject area of your email, please identify your submission as
      prose or poetry and include your name. Also please include a 50- word
      bio in your email. We will notify authors of our decision by October 1.
      Mail to

      <editors(at)prairiewolfpress.com>
      (replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail)

      j.d. daniels/prose
      Marjorie Carlson Davis/prose
      W. Michael Sinclair/poetry

      Submit your best work: judge for yourself.