poetry book contest: Autumn House

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2011
      Guidelines for the 2011 Autumn House Poetry Contest
      http://www.autumnhouse.org/contest-submissions/

      Since 2003, the annual Autumn House Poetry Contest has awarded publication of a full-length manuscript and $2,500 to the winner. For the 2011 contest, the preliminary judges are Thom Ward and Michael Simms, and the final judge is Denise Duhamel. The postmark deadline for entries is June 30, 2011. For further questions, feel free to email us, message us on Twitter, or ask us through our Facebook Fan Page.
      The winners will receive book publication, $1,000 advance against royalties, and a $1,500 travel grant to participate in the 2012 Autumn House Master Authors Series in Pittsburgh.
      The deadline is June 30, 2011.
      We ask that all submissions from authors new to Autumn House come through one of our annual contests.
      All finalists will be considered for publication.
      The final judge for the Poetry Prize is Denise Duhamel.
      All full-length collections of poetry 50-80 pages in length are eligible.
      If you wish to be informed of the results of the competition, please include a stamped, self-addressed envelope.
      Autumn House Press assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged manuscripts.
      All entries must be clearly marked "Poetry Prize" on the outside envelope.
      Twenty five dollar handling fee (check or money order) must be enclosed.
      MANUSCRIPTS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
      Send manuscript and $25.00 fee to:
      Autumn House Press
      PO Box 60100
      Pittsburgh, PA 15211
      Electronic submission option: Poetry manuscripts may be submitted electronically by sending the entry by email attachment to autumnh420(at)gmail.com and paying the $25 entry fee through the "Donate" button on the Autumn House homepage.