writing contest: Mad Hatters' Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      Mad Hatters' Review's current contest is ending soon!

      The contest "Mad About You" calls for writing inspired by a painting by
      Michael Haffka.  See the painting and rules here:
      http://www.madhattersreview.com/contest.shtml

      Go to website to view painting:
      http://www.madhattersreview.com/contest/shtml

      Word Limit: 1,000 words. The entry can be a flash story, poem, or whatnot.

      Entry fee: $6.00. Pay to Mad Hatters' Review by PayPal

      Prize: The first place winner (in either poetry or prose) will receive $50
      and publication in Issue Nine of Mad Hatters' Review. Second and Third place
      winners' entries will also be published. Proceeds from contest entrance fees will
      go towards the cost of designing and maintaining our website. We also hope to
      make enough money, someday, so we can pay contributors and produce an annual
      print magazine.

      Deadline: June 15, 2007, wherever in the world you happen to be – this world,
      please.

      Submission Requirements: Please copy and paste your submission into the body
      of the email, and send it to madhattersreview(at)gmail.com (replace (at) with
      @). In the Subject of email, include the word "CONTEST," your name, title of
      the gem you are submitting, and word count. In the Body of email, include your
      submission, your name, bio, email address, permission to publish email address
      for contact by readers.

      Multiple Submissions: are allowed. Please include $6.00 entry fee for each
      submission.
      http://www.madhattersreview.com/contest.shtml