poetry chapbook contest: Standing Rock

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2011
      We will accept submissions July 1-September 30, 2011 only (postmark by
      September 30th) for our second SRCA Open Poetry Chapbook Competition
      (to be judged by Colleen Clayton, Cindy M. Kelly, Gina Tabasso, and
      Tina Puckett, all of Ohio). Standing Rock Cultural Arts (SRCA) is a
      501(c)(3)nonprofit art and educational organization in Kent, Ohio. Our
      mission is to build community through the arts and we routinely hold
      poetry readings in our gallery hosted by poet, Maj Ragain. Our Rock in
      the River Literary Series launched last year with first competition
      winner Jeff Fearnside of Prescott, Arizona. Please visit
      www.standingrock.net under our Literary Series link for complete Entry
      Guidelines and competition information.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2013

        REMINDER: DEADLINE 9/30 POSTAGE MARK OR 9/30 11:59 PM ON SUBMITTABLE!

        Standing Rock Cultural Arts is holding its 4th Annual SRCA POETRY CHAPBOOK COMPETITION. Entry Fee: $9 per manuscript to defray expenses and support arts programming including literary arts. All entrants receive a copy of the winning chapbook. WINNER RECEIVES 25 COPIES AND $50 CASH PRIZE. Blind entries will be judged by guest judges, Melissa Barrett and Robert Miltner. http://standingrock.net/LiterarySeries.htm for full submission guidelines and Submittable link. Please read all guidelines prior to submission! Inquiries (without attachments) may be sent to SRCAChapbookATgmailDOTcom

        SRCAChapbook (at) gmail.com.