online journal seeks fiction for spotlight feature

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2011
      It's the Summer of Fiction at Saxifrage Press!

      We're featuring one fiction writer each month from now until September.
      Please send up to two short pieces no more than 3000 words for
      consideration.

      The deadlines for inclusion are as follows:

      August Featured Fiction Writer: July 15th, 2011

      September Featured Fiction Writer: August 15th, 2011

      Please send your submission in a single file to
      <saxifragefiction(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @ in sending
      e-mail). Include a cover letter in the body of the email with a brief
      bio and contact information. If considered for publication, we will
      request a headshot to accompany the feature.

      http://saxifragepress.com/