call for submissions: 751 Magazine

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2011
      Call for Submissions
      We are now reading submissions for the fifth issue of 751 magazine, to
      be published this fall. 751 is an online magazine for poetry, short
      fiction, nonfiction, & reviews. Published twice a year, each issue
      features work by both well-known & emerging writers. We are especially
      interested in work that is grounded in place & offers new methods of
      interacting with our surroundings. We are interested in work that goes
      places we've never been, that pushes out against boundaries &
      constraints. We are interested in work that wants nothing more than to
      abandon the footpaths.
      Read the first four issues and review submission guidelines:

      http://751magazine.com

      Deadline for submission is September 1st.