journal seeks short fiction: SOON

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2011
      Soon Quarterly, a Brooklyn based print literary journal, is
      accepting submissions for our sixth issue right now. We publish short
      fiction in any style, on any subject. All we insist is that it’s
      fiction. That’s what we publish. Please do not send poetry, essays, or
      proposals for articles.

      Send unpublished stories of 3,000 or fewer words as an
      attachment to
      <soon.quarterly(at)gmail.com>. Include in the subject line the word
      SUBMISSION and your title. There is no minimum word requirement. You
      may submit up to three separate stories, each as its own attachment. On
      your attached document(s) you must include your title, your name, page
      numbers, and a word count. Do not paste your submission into the body
      of your email. You may include a cover letter of up to 200 words in the
      body of your email, but this is not necessary. Please do not send us
      links to your work, resumes, or extensive publication lists.

      We accept simultaneous submissions and our writers retain all of
      the rights to their work (though we appreciate being mentioned if we
      printed a piece first). Our writers receive one contributor’s copy upon
      publication. Please address any questions to
      <soon.quarterly(at)gmail.com>, or visit us at
      soonquarterly.wordpress.com. (Replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail)

      The deadline for our summer issue is July 14th, 11:59 PM EST.

      Please, enjoy your summer.