call for submissions: Inertia

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2011
      Inertia Magazine: Submission period for issue 11 ends June 30.

      Inertia Magazine, an electronic literary journal published in New York,
      is seeking submissions until June 30 for our next issue (#11) to appear
      Fall 2011. We consider poetry, short fiction and critical prose as well
      as personal essays, art, and music. For poetry, please submit no more
      than five poems. No more than one work of fiction/prose or non-fiction
      may be submitted at one time. Submit art in JPEG (up to 500k) and music
      in MP3 format. Although our ultimate goal is to publish the best
      possible materials, we hope to seek out, discover and encourage new and
      diverse talent.

      To get a feel for us, please take a look at our latest and archived
      issues (http://www.inertiamagazine.com/index.html)

      Our submission guidelines and form are found at
      http://www.inertiamagazine.com/submissions.php. We look forward to
      reading your work. Deadline for Issue 11 submissions is June 30.