thank you for your patience with CRWROPPS! Hiatus.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2011
      Dear Subscribers:
      If you haven't received any CRWROPPS postings for the past few days, do not despair! It's not you, it's me. I've been teaching at a writers' conference, but will soon return home and will return to posting items of interest to writers on CRWROPPS!

      This hiatus will last until June 13, 2011. Thanks so much for your patience with CRWROPPS, the Creative Writers Opportunities List.

      Best,
      Allison Joseph, Moderator
      Creative Writer Opportunities List