press seeks novel queries

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2011
      Ochre Press is currently accepting query submissions for novel-length literary
      fiction manuscripts.

      We are seeking fresh new writers of literary fiction whose writing speaks to the
      human experience (We welcome many interpretations here).
      We look for well crafted, practiced writing that is artful and precise which
      shows a studied intent.

      Please visit our website for submission details:

      www.ochrepress.com

      Thank you for submitting and we look forward to reading your work.