call for submissions: burntdistrict

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2011
      burntdistrict is now accepting poetry submissions for our inaugural issue
      to be published Spring of 2012. We're excited to promote this issue and
      all of our writers with a launch at AWP in Chicago.

      Visit our website at
      www.burntdistrict.org

      to submit up to 5 previously
      unpublished poems through our online submission manager. Hard copy and
      e-mailed submissions will not be considered. Simultaneous submissions are
      welcome, but please notify us immediately when your work is accepted
      elsewhere. Include complete contact information on every page of your
      submission. A cover letter is appreciated but not required.

      We have no restrictions as to form and content. Contributors will receive
      2 copies of the issue in which their work appears.