new literary journal seeks submissions

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2011
      Snail Mail Review is a up-and-coming literary journal. The editors are now seeking submissions for the second issue. Submissions are open from now until June 30, 2011. We would love to receive a submission from you. We accept all genre in Poetry and Fiction. Attached is a flier with all the specific submission guidelines. There is No Pay for accepted submissions. Contributors will receive a complimentary copy as payment. No online submissions are accepted. Online submissions are only accepted from overseas. Feel free to redistribute this flier to other writers as you see fit. If you are interested in submitting, please send 3-5 poems of no more than 35 lines and/or 1-7 pages of fiction to:

      Snail Mail Review

      c/o Kris Price

      3000 Coffee Rd

      Chateau Apt #B6

      Modesto, CA

      95355

      No online submissions.

      Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions at <snailmailreview(at)gmail.com>.

      Replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail.

      Find us on Facebook by searching Snail Mail Review.