online journal seeks writers for fiction features

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2011
      It's the Summer of Fiction at Saxifrage Press!

      We're featuring one fiction writer each month beginning in June and ending in August. Please send up to two short pieces no more than 3000 words for consideration. Previously published material is fine, but indicate where the work was originally included. (Unpublished material will be given preference).

      The deadlines for inclusion are as follows:

      July Featured Fiction Writer: June 15th, 2011

      August Featured Fiction Writer: July 15th, 2011

      Please send your submission in a single file to <saxifragefiction(at)gmail.com> (Replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail). Include a cover letter in the body of the email with a brief bio and contact information. If considered for publication, we will request a headshot to accompany the feature.