call for submissions: Sin Fronteras/Writers Without Borders

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2011
      SIN FRONTERAS Submission Deadline is June 30, 2011.
      Submit 4-5 poems or 1-2 short stories, essays, works of creative non-fiction (no longer than 10 pages), or a very short play to Sin Fronteras/Writers Without Borders #16, c/o DAAC, P.O. Box 1721, Las Cruces, NM 88004. Manuscripts must be typed, with writer's name and address on each work submitted. Although we publish primarily Southwestern writers, we do not necessarily prefer or require regional subject matter. Include a cover letter with very brief (2-3 sentences) biographical and publication information, your email address, and your phone number. Payment is one copy of the annual journal, which is perfect bound. Manuscripts will be recycled, not returned. A self-addressed, stamped envelope or postcard must be included for notification. If you work is accepted, you will be asked to submit your final version electronically via email attachment.