call for submissions: The Survivor's Review

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      Call for Submissions
      www.survivorsreview.org

      The Survivor’s Review, a not-for-profit quarterly online journal encouraging
      the
      creative expression of cancer survivors, is seeking stories, essays and poems
      by those
      who are intimately familiar with the cancer journey.

      If you have written a piece that explores the heart of what it means to
      be a cancer survivor or caregiver, please consider submitting your work to us
      at
      www.survivorsreview.org. Our word count is flexible, but most of our
      features range from 100 to 1,000 words. Please visit the site and contact us
      with any
      questions.

      Submissions received by October 5th will be considered for our fourth quarter
      issue of 2007. Submissions received by December 7th will be considered for
      our first quarter issue, 2008.

      Question: Who is a cancer survivor?
      Answer: Anyone living with a history of cancer from the moment of
      diagnosis through the remainder of life.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2009

        Call for Submissions

        The Survivorʼs Review, a quarterly online journal encouraging the creative expression of cancer survivors, is seeking stories, essays and poems by those who are intimately familiar with the cancer journey.

        If you have written a piece that explores the heart of what it means to be a cancer survivor or care giver, please consider submitting your work to us at
        Submissions accepted at:

        www.survivorsreview.org.

        Our word count is flexible, but most of our features range from 100 to 1,000 words. Please visit our site and contact us with any questions.

        Submissions received by May 17, 2008 will be considered for publication in our next issue.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 21, 2010
          Call for Submissions: The Survivor's Review
          www.survivorsreview.org

          The Survivorʼs Review, a not-for-profit online journal encouraging the
          creative expression of cancer survivors, is seeking stories, essays and
          poems by those who are intimately familiar with the cancer journey.

          If you have written a piece that explores the heart of what it means to
          be a cancer survivor, family member or caregiver, please consider
          submitting your work to us.

          Submissions accepted at: www.survivorsreview.org

          Our word count is flexible, but most of our features range from 100 to
          1,000 words. Please visit our site and contact us with any questions.

          Submissions received by December 10, 2010 will be considered for

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 6

            The Survivor’s Review
            Call for Submissions

            The Survivor’s Review is a not-for-profit online journal encouraging the creative expression of cancer survivors. Our goal is to publish stories, essays, and poems that are powerful, poignant, and unflinchingly honest.

            Each issue features approximately 12 to 15 pieces contributed by survivors and caregivers like you – along with an inspiring column by a guest contributor with expertise in the field of writing and healing.

            If you haven’t visited our site, please do so at: http://www.survivorsreview.org/.

            Also, if you have written a piece that has the potential to touch another's soul, please consider submitting your work to us. Our guidelines and submission procedure can be accessed at: www.survivorsreview.org/submit.php. Those submitting by January 12, 2015 will be considered for our 2015 winter issue.

            We welcome your questions, comments, and suggestions. Please contact us directly at: editorATsurvivorsreviewDOTorg.

            We hope to hear from you!

            Sincerely,

            Editorial Team