call for submissions: Palooka

    Message 1 of 7 , May 6 8:33 AM
      Call for submissions:

      Palooka is a print journal seeking works of fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry, plays, and graphic stories and essays for Issue 3. We accept submissions year-round.

      For complete submission guidelines, current issue samples, and more info on the journal please visit our website:
      www.palookajournal.com
      You can also catch us on Facebook by searching for Palooka Literary Journal.

      We look forward to reading your words over the summer (preferably by the beach).

      The Editors, Nicholas Maistros and Jonathan Starke

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 15, 2011
          Palooka is looking for fiction, nonfiction, poetry, plays, comics, graphic stories and essays for issues #3 and #4
          Submissions guidelines are at

          http://www.palookajournal.com/submit.htm

          You may also submit to the Palooka Prize
          http://www.palookajournal.com/palookaprize.htm

          in fiction -- $200 in prizes with $100 to the winner and 25$ to four finalists.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 20, 2012
            Palooka is interested in submissions of fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry, plays, graphic short stories, graphic essays, comic strips, photography, and multimedia for inclusion in issue #3 and #4. Check us out at

            http://www.palookajournal.com/

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 22, 2012
              Palooka is interested in submissions of fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry, plays, graphic short stories, graphic essays, comic strips, photography, and multimedia for inclusion in issue #3 and #4. Check us out at http://www.palookajournal.com/

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 9, 2012
                PALOOKA is a nonprofit literary journal open to diverse forms, seeking fiction, poetry, creative nonfiction, plays, graphic short stories, graphic essays, comic strips, artwork, photography, and multimedia for Issue #4. Always excited to see new work! Happy submitting!
                www.palookajournal.com

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 19, 2012
                  Palooka is a nonprofit literary journal open to diverse forms, seeking fiction, poetry, creative nonfiction, plays, graphic short stories, graphic essays, comic strips, artwork, photography, and multimedia for Issue #5 and #6. Always excited to see new work! Happy submitting! www.palookajournal.com.

                  submissions link:

                  http://palookajournal.submittable.com/submit