call for submissions: The Postcard Press

    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2011
      We're seeking prose works of approximately 100 words or less; poems of
      approximately 10 lines/35 characters per line or less. (It’s gotta fit
      on a 4x6 postcard with room for the title and your name.)
      Simultaneous submissions are fine, just let us know if your work is
      accepted elsewhere. Please, one submission per theme.

      We received many great submissions from the writers of the Creative
      Writing Opportunities list, and we'd love to read more!

      Send your work by May 31st for our second theme, THAT'S NOT FUNNY.

      Send it in the body of an email (no attachments!) along with your name,
      email address, phone number, and one-sentence (no more than 25 words)
      bio. Please put SUBMISSION and your name in the subject line of your
      email. Address: thepostcardpress (at) gmail (dot) com.

      If published, you'll get 15 copies of the postcard on which your work
      is printed.

      Find out more about our submission guidelines and our history at
      www.the-postcard-press.com.
      Become a fan on Facebook and get updates on deadlines and new releases:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Postcard-Press/135305469873361
      We're listed on Duotrope! Get submission and rejection stats and report
      your own results at http://www.duotrope.com/market_5781.aspx