call for submissions: Snail Mail Review

    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 12:14 PM
      Call for Submissions: Snail Mail Review, a new and upcoming literary journal seeking submissions for second issue
      Deadline: June 30, 2011
      Please send 3-5 poems of no more than 35 lines and/or 1-7 pages of fiction to:

      Snail Mail Review

      c/o Kris Price, 3000 Coffee Rd, Chateau Apt #B6, Modesto, CA, 95355

      Contact us if you have any further questions at
      <snailmailreview(at)gmail.com>
      (replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail)

      Also, you can find us on Facebook by searching Snail Mail Review
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2013
        The editors of Snail Mail Review are now seeking submissions for their 6th
        issue. Submissions are open until June 30, 2013. We would love to receive a
        submission from you. We accept all genre in Poetry and Fiction. There is No
        Pay for accepted submissions. Contributors will receive a complimentray copy as
        payment. No online submissions will be accepted unless it is from overseas. If
        you are interested in submitting, please send 3-5 poems of not more than 35
        lines and/or 1-7 pages of fiction to:

        Snail Mail Review
        c/0 Christine Chesko
        1694 Augusta Pointe Dr.
        Ripon, Ca. 95366

        Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions at
        <snailmailreviewATgmailDOTcom>.