chapbook contest: Poetica Publishing

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2011
      2011 Chapbook Contest
      http://www.poeticapublishing.com/contest.htm

      "The Spirit of Nature"
      Open to your interpretation.

      Awards:

      1st place - 50 copies and $100.00 check
      Up-to five Honorable Mention

      (each chapbook is priced at $13.00
      total award $750.00)

      Final Judge:
      Michal Mahgerefteh
      http://www.michalmahgerefteh.com/

      Official Rules:

      - Submit 16-24 pages of poetry.

      - Submit manuscripts between January 1st - June 1st

      - Notification of winner by October 1st, 2011

      - No name should appear on poems.

      - Send two cover pages:

      ~ One cover page clipped to poems, with title only, no identifying information.

      ~ One separate cover page to contain title, name, address, phone and e-mail.

      ~ You may include biographical information.

      - Include contents page/acknowledgments of any previously published poems

      - Please do not submit a manuscript that has been previously published.

      - Include $15.00 reading fee (PayPal or check/money order)
      Pay Pal Link at
      http://www.poeticapublishing.com/contest.htm

      - Include SASE for results / or we will notify by email.

      - Authors retain all rights to their work—authors must own all rights to their work.

      - No manuscripts will be returned. We shred and recycle all unused work.

      - All entrants will receive one copy of the winning manuscript.

      Please mail to:

      Poetica Publishing
      2011 Chapbook Contest
      P.O. Box 11014