call for poetry: iO

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      iO: A Journal of New American Poetry is currently reviewing submissions
      for publication in Volume II--we invite submissions of high-quality
      poetry across a wide range of styles. Our first issue is forthcoming
      May 15th and features work by Franz Wright, Joe Hall, Susan Tichy, Kara
      Candito, and more. Check us out at: http://iopoetry.org/ or on
      facebook
      at:http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/IO-A-Journal-of-New-American-Poetry/1
      23629071048251.

      iO is a quarterly electronic journal which seeks to publish newer,
      up-and-coming poets alongside established American voices in each
      issue. We invite you look over the submission guidelines and to send
      3-5 poems through our submission manager here:

      http://iopoetry.submishmash.com/Submit

      We read year-round, and your work will be considered for issues Vol II:
      Issue I and Issue II. Be sure to include all submissions as a single
      document.