call for submissions: Interrobang?!

    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2011
      Interrobang?! Magazine (http://interrobangzine.com) is a web and print
      'zine for the arts based dually in Providence, RI and New Orleans, LA.
      Our goal is to provide a formal venue for voices of all kinds, whether
      it be poetry, fiction, creative essays, photography, fine art, or
      experimental music and video. Don't be shy: we want your stories, your
      pictures, your music, your oddball esoterica. The interrobang symbol is
      meant to denote surprise, querying excitement or shocked disbelief; our
      publication seeks art that provokes this reaction, that astonishes,
      challenges and compels with its beauty or daring.

      Submissions may be sent online at
      http://interrobangzine.submishmash.com/
      Please submit each piece separately so that it may be individually
      evaluated. See
      http://www.interrobangzine.com/about/submit/
      for further details. The deadline for the spring/summer 2011 issue is
      May 15, 2011, but we accept rolling submissions for future issues
      throughout the year.