call for submissions: Printer's Devil Review

    Message 1 of 4 , May 2 1:19 PM
      Printer's Devil Review (ISSN 2160-2948) is an independent, open access
      journal
      of literary and visual art. We provide emerging writers and artists
      with access
      to publication and inquisitive readers with new voices and visions.

      We're currently seeking submissions of fiction (2,000 to 9,000 words),
      poetry,
      nonfiction, and visual art. Our reading period for Fall 2011 began May
      1 and
      ends August 1.

      You can find full guidelines for each section and access our online
      submission
      system at
      http://pdrjournal.org/submit

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 25, 2011
          Printer's Devil Review (ISSN 2160-2948) is an independent, open access journal of literary and visual art. We provide emerging writers and artists with access to publication and inquisitive readers with new voices and visions.

          We're currently seeking submissions of fiction (2,000 to 9,000 words), poetry, nonfiction, and visual art. Our reading period for Spring 2012 began October 1, 2011 and ends January 1, 2012.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 7 4:47 AM
            Printer's Devil Review (ISSN 2160-2948) is an independent, open access journal of literary and visual art. We provide emerging writers and artists with access to publication and inquisitive readers with new voices and visions.

            We're currently seeking submissions of fiction (2,000 to 9,000 words), poetry, and nonfiction. Our reading period for Volume 2, Issue 2 is May 1 to August 1.