poetry book contest: FIELD

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011
      2011 FIELD POETRY PRIZE
      http://www.oberlin.edu/ocpress/prize.htm

      The editors of FIELD are pleased to announce the fifteenth annual FIELD Poetry Prize competition. The contest is open to all poets, whether or not they have previously published in book form. Unpublished poetry manuscripts between 50 and 80 pages in length will be considered. Oberlin College Press publishes the winning manuscript in the FIELD Poetry Series and awards the winning author $1,000 plus standard royalties.

      Manuscripts must be submitted during May 2011. The contest reading fee is $28 and includes one year's subscription to FIELD. This year, for the first time, manuscripts should be submitted electronically, through our online Submissions Manager:
      http://ocpress.submishmash.com/Submit

      All manuscripts will be judged by the editors, David Young and David Walker. We will announce the winner in August 2011.