open reading time for poetry books (full and chap): Cooper Dillon

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 9:08 AM
      Cooper Dillon Books is a small poetry press founded on promoting and
      maintaining the values that make poems timeless. Through the
      publication and distribution of full-length collections and chapbooks,
      our intention is to nurture the poet and reader who finds joy in
      aesthetic, beauty, honesty and intimacy.
      Between April and August, we welcome submission of chapbook and
      full-length poetry manuscripts.
      As a new independent literary press devoted exclusively to poetry we're
      excited to consider all types of poems. Cooper Dillon Books intends to
      select two full-length manuscripts and two chapbooks per year. Find
      all the details at

      http://www.cooperdillon.com/submissions.html