call for submissions: Tak'Til

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2011
      Got some poems, fiction, or non-fiction sizzling on your hard drive?
      Hungry for
      publication, or maybe just hungry? tak′tīl, an online lit journal of
      work that
      jolts the senses, is accepting submissions for its inaugural issue!

      At tak′tīl, we look for work with haptic memory: sense-oriented poems
      and
      pieces of prose that convey as much through words as our synapses do
      when we
      touch and taste and smell. We are less interested in works that are
      cerebral,
      and more in pieces that offer a unique sense experience—for instance,
      writing
      about food so vivid readers can taste oysters on their tongues, can
      feel the
      stretch and give of bread dough in their hands.

      So tantalize our senses! Send your best stuff! To submit, please send
      as many
      poems or pieces of prose as you'd like to
      <info.taktil(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail)
      no later than April 20th.