call for submissions: Madison Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2011
      The Madison Review is currently seeking short fiction and poetry!

      Published semiannually through the University of Wisconsin-Madison, each issue
      of The Madison Review
      contains previously unpublished fiction, poetry, and art, as well as interviews
      with well-known writers.
      Contributors to the review have included I.B. Singer, Stephen Dunn, Lisel
      Mueller, May Sarton,
      Charles Baxter, Roberto Fernandez, and C.K. Williams. The Madison Review has
      also had the
      privilege of interviewing such literary figures as Bret Easton Ellis, Chuck
      Palahniuk, David Sedaris,
      Lorrie Moore, and Dean Young.

      We are specifically interested in publishing work from new and upcoming writers!

      For more details and submission guidelines for visit our website:

      www.english.wisc.edu/madisonreview