nonfiction contest: the Dooley Prize

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 11:01 AM
      The Dooley Prize in Nonfiction
      http://owleyereview.com/contest

      Contest Guidelines

      Deadline for entry is June 1, 2011.

      Entry fee is $6.

      Submissions are limited to one piece of no more than 5,000 words. You may submit more than one piece, but the entry fee must be paid for each piece you submit.

      The winner will receive $200 and publication in our Fall 2011 issue.

      Honorable Mentions will be eligible for publication, though publication is not guaranteed.

      Submissions and entry fees will be handled by our Online Submission Manager at
      http://owleyereview.submishmash.com/Submit
      Please make sure to submit to the Contest category. Email us if you need help.

      Each submission should use standard manuscript formatting. However, names and contact information should not be included in the submission.

      Submissions will be judged blindly and vetted by the staff. We are excited to announce our final judge will be David MacLean, author of the forthcoming memoir The Answer to The Riddle Is Me.