call for submissions: Sun's Skeleton

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2011
      Sun's Skeleton is a new journal of new poetry and we are currently looking for submissions to fill our Fall 2011 issue.
      http://www.sunsskeleton.com/

      With limited release block-printed covers and hand-stitched bindings, we take pride in making each book with our own numerous hands. So far, we may count the following poets in our ranks:

      John Gallaher, Julie Carr, M.R.B. Chelko, George Kalamaras, Mike Young, Uche Nduka, M.A. Vizsolyi, Jack Christian, Naomi Schub, Stephanie Gray, Jamey Jones, Nate Pritts, Howie Good, Sierra Nelson, and others.

      Check out a sample of our latest issue here. Or visit our website
      http://www.sunsskeleton.com/

      for submission guidelines.

      Keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing it.

      Yours,

      Sun's Skeleton

      Consciousmess Press
      Brooklyn, NY