call for submissions: issue.ZERO

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2011
      Now open for submissions, issue.ZERO is an upstart literary magazine
      created as an offshoot of the Anglo writing scene in Paris—a platform
      for poetry, satire, flash fiction, novel excerpts, and short and
      serialized stories.

      Our three-person editorial staff is eclectic, to say the least, so our
      tastes run wide and deep. For your best chance at being pulled from
      the pile and printed on our pages, choose examples of your work that
      are sharp, tight, as strong as whiskey, darkly visionary, caustically
      witty, perhaps even tormented to the point of being tormenting; but
      above all, they should be moving and unclichéd.

      Submit as many as three unpublished poems of up to 60 lines per, flash
      fiction up to 600 words, and short stories, novel excerpts and
      serialized stories up to 3,000 words long. Please also include your
      contact info and a short bio.

      Send all submissions as attachments in .doc, .docx, or .rtf format to
      <TheMag.Paris(at)gmail.com> (Replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail)

      Deadline: April 30, 2011... That's in officially less than a month!

      Simuls OK. Just let us know asap if your work gets accepted elsewhere
      first.