anthology seeks writings from those who have attended Cape May workshops

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2011
      Call for submissions: Winter Poetry & Prose Getaway Poetry Anthology

      If you have attended The Winter Poetry & Prose Getaway in Cape May, NJ,
      now in its 19th year, we want to honor your work in the first-ever,
      one-of-a-kind Getaway anthology! We plan to create a book of Peter
      Murphy's Getaway prompts with the published poems that they've inspired.

      If you've begun a poem at one of our Getaways and went on to publish
      it, then please submit it for possible inclusion in the anthology.

      Deadline: May 1, 2011. View the submission guidelines
      http://bit.ly/hPoXEj
      Publication: January, 2012.

      We look forward to hearing from you! Questions? Please email Chrissy
      Malvasi at

      <getawayanthology(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @).

      Christine Malvasi
      Getaway Anthology Editor