call for submissions: Shady Side Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2011
      The editors at shady side review are actively seeking poetry and flash
      prose (fiction & nonfiction) for their sixth installment to be released
      in early summer, 2011. However beautiful or harrowing, shady side
      review seeks work that that treats the world with unflinching, aching
      honesty. Please visit

      www.shadysidereview.com

      to get a feel for our aesthetic and to read our full guidelines. Please
      note: we read year round, but all submissions must be received by May 1
      for consideration in the upcoming issue.