anthology of poems about Northampton MA seeks submissions

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 9:29 PM
      The deadline for the anthology of poems about Northampton, MA has been extended through April 15th.

      Thank you to Steve Strimer and Levellers Press in Florence, MA for picking up this exciting project! We are looking for poems for an Anthology of historic and modern Poetry about Northampton, Massachusetts. We hope to find both established and emerging poets for this new project. Poems must reflect a sense of place related to the Northampton, MA immediate area. Those who have already sent in work, your poems are in the process of being read and you will be notified of acceptance soon.
      Submissions deadline has been extended to April 15, 2011. Anticipated publication is Autumn of 2011.
      Editors: Oonagh Doherty, Lori Desrosiers, Tommy Clark
      Please send no more than three poems in a .doc or .rtf file, or in the body of the email to:

      <nohoanthology(at)aol.com> (replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail)