call for submissions: The Postcard Press

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2011
      THE POSTCARD PRESS is a new monthly literary magazine featuring one
      work of poetry or prose printed on a handsome 4”x6” postcard.

      WE’RE SEEKING prose works of approximately 100 words or less; poems of
      approximately 10 lines/35 characters per line or less. (It’s gotta fit
      on a 4”x6” postcard with room for the title and your name, friends.)
      Simultaneous submissions are fine, just let us know if your work is
      accepted elsewhere. Please, one submission per theme.

      WE WANT IT BY: March 31st for our first theme, BEGINNINGS.

      SEND IT TO US in the body of an email (no attachments!) along with your
      name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and one-sentence
      (no more than 25 words) bio. Please put SUBMISSION and your name in the
      subject line of your email. Address: thepostcardpress (at) gmail (dot)
      com.

      IF PUBLISHED, WE’LL GIVE YA 15 copies of the postcard on which your
      work is printed.

      Find out more about our submission guidelines and our history at
      www.the-postcard-press.com
      Become a fan on Facebook and get updates on deadlines and new releases:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Postcard-Press/135305469873361
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2011
        We're seeking prose works of approximately 100 words or less; poems of
        approximately 10 lines/35 characters per line or less. (It’s gotta fit
        on a 4x6 postcard with room for the title and your name.)
        Simultaneous submissions are fine, just let us know if your work is
        accepted elsewhere. Please, one submission per theme.

        We received many great submissions from the writers of the Creative
        Writing Opportunities list, and we'd love to read more!

        Send your work by May 31st for our second theme, THAT'S NOT FUNNY.

        Send it in the body of an email (no attachments!) along with your name,
        email address, phone number, and one-sentence (no more than 25 words)
        bio. Please put SUBMISSION and your name in the subject line of your
        email. Address: thepostcardpress (at) gmail (dot) com.

        If published, you'll get 15 copies of the postcard on which your work
        is printed.

        Find out more about our submission guidelines and our history at
        www.the-postcard-press.com.
        Become a fan on Facebook and get updates on deadlines and new releases:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Postcard-Press/135305469873361
        We're listed on Duotrope! Get submission and rejection stats and report
        your own results at http://www.duotrope.com/market_5781.aspx