call for submissions: Mad Hatters' Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 7:40 AM
      Call for submissions: Mad Hatters' Review
      http://www.madhattersreview.com/submit.shtml

      The annual multimedia e-journal is open all month to submissions of
      brilliant, inventive poems (concrete and text), fictions, whatnots,
      creative non-fictions, wit & whimsies, and new media. We are always
      looking for collaborative visual artists and composers, as well as
      experienced book reviewers. Please read our About page and Submissions
      Guidelines. We accept most submissions via our online form only. No
      multiple submissions please; simultaneous submissions are fine, as long
      as authors advise us immediately of their submissions' acceptance in
      another journal.