call for submissions: Honey Land Review

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2011
      Call for submissions: The Honey Land Review
      http://www.thehoneylandreview.com/

      Now accepting poems for the upcoming Spring issue!

      The Honey Land Review is a contemporary web journal dedicated to the
      poetry and photography of both emerging and established artists. HLR
      embraces work that pushes the boundaries of art and creativity and
      applauds risk takers.

      Please visit www. the honey land review (dot) com for more information!
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2011
        The Honey Land Review invites you to enjoy our newly rejuvenated look and the recently released Spring issue. If you like what you see and have poetry or photography in need of a home, please submit today!

        HLR is currently accepting poetry and photography submissions for our Fall 2011 issue.

        Please visit
        www.honeylandreview.com

        for more information.

        The Honey Land Review is a contemporary journal dedicated to the poetry and photography of both emerging and established artists. HLR embraces work that pushes the boundaries of art and creativity and applauds risk takers.