poetry and short fiction contest: Westmoreland

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2011
      Poetry and Short Story Contest
      http://www.artsandheritage.com/poetry-short-stories.htm

      For 37 years, Westmoreland Arts & Heritage Festival has been bringing
      the arts and humanities to our community. In 2011, as part of our
      continuing tradition, the Festival once again will offer the Annual
      Westmoreland Poetry & Short Story Contest. This Contest is one root of
      our commitment to promoting and understanding the humanities, and
      provides an exceptional forum for writers and poets to present their
      work to the public.

      The 2011 Application for the Poetry and Short Story Contest at the
      Westmoreland Arts & Heritage Festival is now available online. Use the
      following link to download the 2011 Application, or click the image
      below. Deadline for applications, March 15, 2011

      http://www.artsandheritage.com/Downloads/poetry_and_short_stories_2011_web.pdf