call for submissions: Sliver of Stone

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2011
      Call for Submissions: Sliver of Stone
      www.sliverofstone.com

      Sliver of Stone is proud to announce that its second issue is now
      available online. Featured authors include Dan Wakefield, Allison
      Joseph, and Matthew Sharpe. Interviews with Susan Orlean, Les
      Standiford, Mark Vonnegut, and artist Kristin Meyers. Check out our
      past contributors, such as Kim Barnes, John Dufresne, Denise Duhamel,
      and many talented others.

      We're now looking for submissions for our third issue!
      DEADLINE: June 15.

      Sliver of Stone is a bi-annual, online literary magazine dedicated to
      the publication of work from both emerging and established poets,
      writers, and visual artists from all parts of the globe. We publish
      work that is surprising and inventive.

      We’re interested in the following:

      Fiction, Creative Nonfiction, Essays (3,500 words or less).
      Poetry, any form or genre (No more than 5 poems)
      Visual art

      Multi-authored works are not eligible.
      No previously published works.
      Simultaneous submissions are acceptable but we must be notified
      immediately should your work be accepted elsewhere for publication.

      For complete submission guidelines, please visit www.sliverofstone.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2011
        Call for Submissions: Sliver of Stone
        www.sliverofstone.com

        Sliver of Stone is proud to announce that its third issue is now available online.

        We are a bi-annual, online literary magazine dedicated to the publication of work from both emerging and established poets, writers, and visual artists from all parts of the globe.

        Authors featured in this issue include Lori Jakiela (nonfiction), Geoffrey Philp (poetry), and Preston Allen (fiction). Interviews with Louis Lowy and Lynne Barrett.

        Check out our past contributors, such as Kim Barnes, John Dufresne, and Denise Duhamel (Issue One); Allison Joseph, Matthew Sharpe, and Dan Wakefield (Issue Two); and many talented others. Past interviews with Susan Orlean, Les Standiford, Mark Vonnegut, and Dan Wakefield.

        We're now looking for submissions for our fourth issue!
        http://www.sliverofstone.com/Submissions.html

        DEADLINE: December 15, 2011
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
          Call for Submissions: Sliver of Stone
          www.sliverofstonemagazine.com

          http://sliverofstone.submittable.com/submit

          Sliver of Stone is proud to announce that its 5th issue is now available online.

          We are a bi-annual, online literary magazine dedicated to the publication of
          work from both emerging and established poets, writers, and visual artists from
          all parts of the globe.

          Authors featured in this issue include Melissa Broder (poetry/interview), Debra
          Dean (fiction), Dinty W. Moore (nonfiction/interview), Joe Clifford (interview),
          and Natalia Ortegon Trevino (poetry/interview)

          Check out our past contributors, such as Dorianne Laux, Kim Barnes, John
          Dufresne, Denise Duhamel, Allison Joseph, Matthew Sharpe, Dan Wakefield, Lori
          Jakiela, Geoffrey Philp, Preston Allen, Paul Lisicky, M. Evelina Galang, and
          many talented others. Past interviews with Dorianne Laux, Susan Orlean, Elmaz
          Abinader, Paul Lisicky, Les Standiford, Mark Vonnegut, Dan Wakefield, Lynne
          Barrett and Louis Lowy.

          We're now looking for submissions for our sixth issue!

          DEADLINE: January 15, 2013