call for submissions: Poemeleon

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2011
      Poemeleon: A Journal of Poetry is celebrating its 5th year in
      operation!

      We have dubbed our next issue, Volume V Issue 2, The Open Issue,
      scheduled for launch June 2011. Unlike past issues, The Open Issue is
      not focused on any one particular kind of poetry but instead will
      strive to include as wide a variety as possible. Please send only your
      best work, any length, any style.

      Deadline for this issue: March 31, 2011
      Expect a response within 1 - 3 months after close of submissions. If
      you have not heard from us after 3 months please inquire.

      Please visit the website for complete guidelines and a link to our
      submission manager, and while you're there check out our latest issue,
      Prime Time Poetry, featuring the work of Prime Time Poets Tony
      Barnstone, Robert Pinsky, Molly Peacock, Red Shuttleworth, Mark
      Halliday, David Kirby, David Graham, Martha Silano, and many others!

      The Editors
      Cati Porter, Maureen Alsop, Ren Powell, Judy Kronenfeld, and Tom C.
      Hunley