call for submissions: Cats with Thumbs

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2011
      'Cats with Thumbs' is a Literary Scratching Post and Blogzine.
      As we gear up for our second issue due out in March, we are seeking
      fiction submissions
      of a literary bent, 1,000-2,000 words in length. We are also seeking
      poetry submissions, 2-5 poems per submission.
      The Call for Submissions is for both
      the impending issue and issues down the road.

      Our guidelines and submission procedures (we use SubMishMash) are
      available at the 'Cats with Thumbs' website:
      http://catswiththumbs.wordpress.com/submissions/