contests in fiction and poetry: Copper Nickel

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2011
      Our annual contests in Fiction and Poetry are now open for submissions.

      This year's fiction judge is Daniel Alarcon. The poetry judge is Kevin Prufer.

      Each entrant gets a year's subscription to Copper Nickel (2 issues) and a chance at a $1000 prize.

      The deadline for entries is March 31, 2011.

      All the details can be found at
      http://www.copper-nickel.org/contest