call for submissions: Spring Gun Press

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      SpringGun is seeking poetry, flash fiction, digital art, electronic
      literature, book reviews, essays, and interviews for our fourth issue.
      The fourth issue reading period ends March 1, 2011. Past issues of our
      journal can be found here: http://www.springgunpress.com/journal

      Please send this announcement to writers and artists who might be
      interested in being a part of our next issue. Our guidelines appear
      below or by following this link: http://www.springgunpress.com/submit/