audio literary competition: Missouri Review

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2011
      The Missouri Review announces its annual Audio Competition

      $1,000 prize in each category

      Prizes will be awarded for high-quality recordings of poets and writers
      reading their work and for audio documentaries on any subject.

      Winners and select runners-up will be featured on our website. All
      entrants receive a one-year subscription to The Missouri Review.

      Deadline: March 15th

      Entries should be sent by mail and must include a CD or DVD, entry
      form, entry fee, and author bio. For full details and to download an
      entry form, please see our website:
      http://www.missourireview.com/?page_id=1729
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 8:57 AM
        The Missouri Review's Literary-Audio Competition: Only two weeks left
        to submit!

        Just a reminder that our March 15th deadline is fast approaching. Send
        us your best audio work: you reading your poetry or prose or an audio
        documentary on any subject.

        $1,000 prize offered in each category.