call for submissions: New Mirage Journal

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2011
      New Mirage Journal is now open for submissions of poetry and book
      reviews of no more than three pages. We read year round, but please
      submit selections by March 15, 2011 to ensure consideration for the
      March 30, 2011, edition. We are interested in reading work from around
      the world so long as it is written in English or has been translated
      into English. Please submit no more than three previously unpublished
      poems and a 300 word bio in the body of an email and wait until you
      receive an acceptance or rejection notice before submitting again. In
      the subject line of your email please type: poetry submission or book
      review. All submissions are to be sent to our new email address:
      <newmiragejournal(at)yahoo.com> (replace (at) with @ in sending
      e-mail). Submissions that reach the editor, Georgia Ann Banks-Martin,
      via other means will not be accepted.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9 7:24 AM
        New Mirage Journal is now open for submissions of poetry and poetry book reviews . We read year round, but please submit selections by March 15, 2012 to ensure consideration for the March 30, 2012 edition. We are interested in reading work from around the world so long as it is written in English or has been translated into English.

        Please submit no more than five previously unpublished poems and a 50 word bio. (written in third person) in the body of an email. Poetry book reviews should be 500-1,500 words long. In the subject line of your email please type: Poetry Submission or Book Review. All submissions are to be sent to <newmiragejournal(at)yahoo.com> (replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail)

        Submissions that reach the editor, Georgia Ann Banks-Martin, via other means will not be accepted.