call for submissions: Union Station

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2011
      UNION STATION is a quarterly online magazine that publishes fiction,
      poetry, photography, book review and interview.

      With each issue, we seek to bring together diverse and emerging voices
      in poetry, fiction, and non-fiction, as well as showcase freshest
      talent in photography. Please checkout our most recent Issue nO.3 at
      unionstationmag.com.

      Issue nO.4 is scheduled for release in March 2011. Submissions will
      close for this issue on February 15, 2011.

      For the complete submission guidelines, please visit the website:
      http://unionstationmag.com/submit. All submissions can be made through
      our online submissions manager at Submishmash:
      http://unionstationmag.submishmash.com

      Any questions should be directed to <editor(at)unionstationmag.com>
      (replace (at) with @ when sending e-mail).
      Happy New Year!

      Union Station Magazine