call for narrative poetry: Naugatuck River Review

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
      Naugatuck River Review, a journal of narrative poetry, welcomes
      submissions for
      the Summer 2011 issue.

      Submission guidelines:

      This is an open (no fee) submission period and runs from January
      1st through March 1st at midnight.
      We accept electronic submissions only through our ONLINE SUBMISSION
      MANAGER at
      http://naugatuckriverreviewsubmissions.com/

      Accepted contributors will be rewarded with a copy of the journal. We
      are not in a
      position to pay you otherwise, but hope the journal is worth much more
      than the
      cost of its paper.

      During the submission period ONLY please submit no more than 3
      unpublished
      NARRATIVE poems of no more than 50 lines through the online submission
      manager.
      Please remove your name from your file, as the poetry is read blind by
      our
      editorial staff. Questions? Feel free to email us at
      <naugatuckriver(at)aol.com> (replace (at) with @).

      Multiple submissions are discouraged, but simultaneous submissions are
      fine, as
      long as you inform us right away if your poem is accepted elsewhere. We
      prefer
      work that has not been previously published.

      Lori Desrosiers
      Publisher
      Naugatuck River Review