prism international nonfiction contest repost

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2010
      Reposting previous message with shorter link:

      http://bit.ly/gho48x

      We've extended our Non-fiction Contest deadline to December 15, 2010 (post-marked). You've got just over one week to send us your memoir, literary journalism, rhetoric, personal essay, etc.

      PRISM international's Non-fiction Contest has an exciting $1500 Grand Prize. The entry fee is $28 for one story, and $7 for each additional story. All entrants receive a one-year subscription to PRISM international.

      Entry form and guidelines available at
      http://bit.ly/gho48x