poetry contest: Blue Mesa Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2010
      Blue Mesa Review Poetry Contest

      Blue Mesa Review invites you to enter our first ever poetry contest!
      One winner will receive a prize of $750, and publication in Blue Mesa
      Review #24.
      Send us:
      - 4 poems or 7 pages of poetry
      - Unpublished work
      - $17 entry fee (checks should be payable to UNM-BMR)
      -Our judges for 2011 are poets: Lisa Gill, Richard Vargas, and Danny
      Solis
      Please submit via our new online submission manager:

      http://bluemesareview.submishmash.com/Submit

      OR:
      Please mail submissions to:
      Poetry Contest
      Blue Mesa Review
      Creative Writing Program
      University of New Mexico
      MSC 03-2170
      Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001

      Entry Deadline: Postmarked by December 31st, 2010