call for submissions: Switch-On Gutenberg

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      Switched-On Gutenberg, a poetry magazine online since 1995, is now
      accepting submissions for our 2011 issue. We are looking for poems on
      the theme:

      Accidental
      (vagaries of fate synchronicity chance meeting ouija board car accident
      portent love of your life predictions adventure).

      Check out our current and previous issues at:
      www.switched-ongutenberg.org to see what we like.

      Submissions for the next issue:

      * Will ONLY be taken from December 1, 2010 to March 31, 2011.
      * ONE TO THREE POEMS ONLY, each not to exceed 48 lines.
      * Must be original and not simultaneously submitted (previously
      published work is okay if credits are included).
      * Poetry can be in Text only (TXT or RTF), in Word (DOC or DOCX) format
      or included in the body of your e-mail.
      PLEASE DO NOT SEND PDF FILES!
      (And please name your file with your last name; you'd be amazed at
      how many "Gutenberg.doc" files we have to sort out.)
      * Should be e-mailed to <editor(at)switched-ongutenberg.org> (replace
      (at) with @). Please include your name in the subject line.
      * Should include:
      o your name and e-mail address
      o a short (three-line) biographical note. Please limit the
      list of publication credits to five.
      o Address and phone number in case we need to contact you

      We try to report on submissions within 3 months of the March 31
      deadline. Please wait to query us till August 2011. We plan to release
      Issue 17 in late-summer 2011.